Space Ghost

Official Age Verification Request Thread

540 posts in this topic

I "xBrownstonex", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Slash787", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Lance, certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

im almost 32 cringe .

Edited by lance

I'm not sure what this is all about (adult forum section? wtf) and i'm certainly over 21 since 1999, but

I "Budd Dwyer", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I, Jennid, certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Krille", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Major Mayhem", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

1 person likes this

I "JeanGenie", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears. 

1 person likes this

I Miser, certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Waclimino", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I, Apollo, certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Edited by Apollo

I, Hot Dog Man, certify that I am adult sausage of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

1 person likes this