Space Ghost

Official Age Verification Request Thread

540 posts in this topic

If you want access to the NSFW section, please post a reply in this thread stating this oath:

I "insert-your-user-name-here", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Afterwards, we'll quote your reply and let you know you have access.

Edited by admin

I "EstrangedTWAT", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Tottenham", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "EstrangedTWAT", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

I "Tottenham", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

I "pj.vuskovic", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "pj.vuskovic", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

Why both 18 and 21? Wouldn't it be enough with 21?

I am 22 by the way.

I Satanisk_Slakt certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Why both 18 and 21? Wouldn't it be enough with 21?

I am 22 by the way.

I Satanisk_Slakt certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted. In some places you have to be age 21 to technically be considered an adult so it's better to not just say 18 exclusively.

I "Barry", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Barry", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

I "AndreCC", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Hans Moleman", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "AndreCC", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted

I "Hans Moleman", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

I "slik", certify that I am adult age 18 or21.I certify that I am of legal age in the area of which I am accesdsing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such contenet by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "slik", certify that I am adult age 18 or21.I certify that I am of legal age in the area of which I am accesdsing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such contenet by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

I "Streetchild", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

I "Streetchild", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.

Access granted.

do i need to :gunsguy: in order to get the access? :lolzers:

:whistleing:

Just legal shit so you can't sue our ass.

I "Shane", certify that I am adult age of 18 or 21. I certify that I am of legal age in the area from which I am accessing this site that has adult material. I will hold harmless the website, authors, and the internet/telecommunication companies from any liability, losses, and/or costs incurred by them and any legal issue brought towards them collectively or individually derived from the viewing and/or accessing of such content by me in the event that the content is against the laws of the area from which I am accessing the material. I acknowledge and understand all responsibility for viewing and accessing the material that appears.

Access granted.