Barry

Bill's biggest mistake, coming out of retirement!

234 posts in this topic

Anyone else sick of the fucking word 'Rasp'?

Fucker hasnt been able to sing for 20 odd years.....

I don't get it...rasp is what he lacks now and 20 years ago he had more rasp than ever...

Please stop saying rasp. Its used even more than the word 'Truth' or 'Soon'. Please stop.

...RASP. :CoolFace:

Look, you are hot so you have have 1 chance to stop saying it. :P

YAYY! :quagmire:

But Axl's voice does/did have rasp though did you hear him sing when he was young?

Yep I heard him sing when he was young, thats why Im a fan. if I wanted to hear a cat stuck in a fan belt Id listen to him now.

Rasp really? Does the fucker sound like a snake? No. Stop saying rasp.

Yes it did have rasp. Ever hear Indiana 91. First one that comes to mind.

SHIT!!!!!

Amazing. Truly better than the classic era and band, Robin made that song and the bongos and wobbly keyboards take it to such a higher level. Thank god for Ole.

Actually, it gave me AIDS, please stop.

I like how I ask very diplomatically to point out where I didn't explain myself well enough, and you ignore in favor of posting the exact same video you've already posted thousands of times in other threads 12 more times. :facepalm:

Right. "Discussion" forum.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

SHIT!!!!!

Amazing. Truly better than the classic era and band, Robin made that song and the bongos and wobbly keyboards take it to such a higher level. Thank god for Ole.

Actually, it gave me AIDS, please stop.

You can really hear the pain Axl brought to Erin through his voice here!!

But Axl's voice does/did have rasp though did you hear him sing when he was young?

Yep I heard him sing when he was young, thats why Im a fan. if I wanted to hear a cat stuck in a fan belt Id listen to him now.

Christ. All Im saying is Im sick of hearing the word rasp in every topic about Axl and his inability to sing. Is that hard to grasp? Please. its the most overused word on the forums and it drives me insane.

LOL

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

The end of Patience :rofl-lol:

hahaha - the whole fucking concert!!!

I tried to post a message with more emoticons that this board allows. I have reduced the number of emoticons I've added to the message

Edited by Barry

Christ. All Im saying is Im sick of hearing the word rasp in every topic about Axl and his inability to sing. Is that hard to grasp? Please. its the most overused word on the forums and it drives me insane.

Ok I'm sorry, I'll stop. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. :CoolFace:

I did like the "Howard Hughes of Rock" era. It made it seem like Axl knew what he was doing, but now we know that wasn't the case.

+1,000

Yeah, it was cool to imagine the possibilites and that Axl was the mastermind behind a plan to come back and ROCK the music world, but sadly that was a foolish naive teenage fantasy type of thinking....

It's now crystal clear based on the shitloads of evidence that Axl has no fucking clue what's he's gonna do and isn't some badass rock n roll mastermind...he has just lost his mind and it's probably not coming back this lifetime.

Chloe! Seriously.... I walked into that one. Fair play. Blah blah rasp... Grrr.

Btw you look like a hot Reese Witherspoon, without the funny chin. Thanks for brightening these dark corners of weirdness.

Btw you look like a hot Reese Witherspoon, without the funny chin. Thanks for brightening these dark corners of weirdness.

Take this shit outta my thread right now.

Take this shit outta my thread right now.

Fuck off mong. :P

Can ya hear the Nu fans sing, can you hear a fucking thing??

But when am wang an you, and no one's left to blame

Can you hear the NuFans sing??? NO ...NO!!!!

I can but I dont understand Portuguese or Spanish so i dont know what theyre saying.

Haha thanks! I appreciate it. ;)

And no problem, man.

In that "November Rain" Rio clip, I've always wondered what Axl was distracted by? Before he starts fucking up the lyrics, he looks at something and never recovers. Maybe he thought he saw Slash in the front row?