Barry

Bill's biggest mistake, coming out of retirement!

234 posts in this topic

hahahah

The shitest, yet funniest bits are the "Oh Take Me" parts

Sounds like he's needing "taken" up the rectum

How many fucking times are you going to post the Rio video? God damn.

I will stop posting it when and when am wan an you, and there's no one else to blame. :D

hahahah

Minus BumbleFinck, that's a pretty good performance (though still one of the worse ones of 2006).

hahahah

Minus BumbleFinck, that's a pretty good performance (though still one of the worse ones of 2006).

Wrong! They're all shit. Plus!! Bill's voice is fucking shit!!! fucking shit!!!! fuck!! ing!!! shit!!!!

The guy just cannot sing anymore!! That's why everyone says that!! That's where that fucking comes from!! Because he cannot fucking sing anymore!!!!!

I did like the "Howard Hughes of Rock" era. It made it seem like Axl knew what he was doing, but now we know that wasn't the case.

I did like the "Howard Hughes of Rock" era. It made it seem like Axl knew what he was doing, but now we know that wasn't the case.

Yup. He should have shut the fuck up while he was ahead.

But all of this would be null if he reunited, right? This thread and your ugly sentiments are pure fail.

No - It's all about his output, and the quality of this - This did happen to cease around about 1991... Slash was still there at that time, Axl had his voice up until at least 1994 though...

Bill is one fat, useless washed up has-been now though.

muppet-critics.jpg

5:46...if everything else doesn't give it away, and this doesn't either....you're retarded!! Simple as....fucking retarded!!

He couldn't sing Paradise city for the past year till now kind of sad. They should breakdown in.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

Childish shit in this thread.

Pics or gtfo, Chloe!!

Well, it is! You're just trolling.

:CoolFace:

Trolling is one thing - The video below is something else altogether!!

5:46...if everything else doesn't give it away, and this doesn't either....you're retarded!! Simple as....fucking retarded!!

I'm sure some you can, but I can't think of another singer whose vocals went to shit like this. Axl took 15 years off basically and you would think his vocals would be as strong as ever without all those years of wear and tear. What happened?

Also, Axl in 1991-1992 was full of swag. He was oozing confidence on stage, but that probably had to do with the band he had with him. ;)

Pics or gtfo, Chloe!!

I stayed up all night to watch this concert on the stream but this vid never fails to make me laugh, its a fucking classic. Barry, you Sir are a legend. Watching that it felt like the very end of Axl and Friends, until I realised that it had happened, artistically, many years before. What a load of old shit they are now. 'Guns N Roses' yeah you wish Axl you fraudulent wanker.

I'm sure some you can, but I can't think of another singer whose vocals went to shit like this. Axl took 15 years off basically and you would think his vocals would be as strong as ever without all those years of wear and tear. What happened?

Also, Axl in 1991-1992 was full of swag. He was oozing confidence on stage, but that probably had to do with the band he had with him. ;)

Yup! Axl acts like a singer from one of those fake soap opera town hall rock bands now.

His vocals simply suck copious amounts of cock now too.

Pics or gtfo, Chloe!!

I stayed up all night to watch this concert on the stream but this vid never fails to make me laugh, its a fucking classic. Barry, you Sir are a legend. Watching that it felt like the very end of Axl and Friends, until I realised that it had happened, artistically, many years before. What a load of old shit they are now. 'Guns N Roses' yeah you wish Axl you fraudulent wanker.

:thumbsup:

Why should he have retired when he released another album that sold a few million copies worldwide? It doesn't matter how successful it is/was, or how much some individual people don't like it — some people do, and to deprive them of that would just be selfish.

I'm glad Axl released Chinese Democracy.

I'm glad too! It was funny!

Troll thread on a troll forum.

:facepalm:

You could always try and refute this...being a forum for discussion and all...

No, you're hardcore trolling right now, and its pathetic.

Trolling, or just not impressed with

:rofl-lol: