48 replies to this topic

#1 GNR123GNR456

GNR123GNR456

Son of a Gun

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

http://www.cnn.com/v...of-axl-rose.cnn

It's great to someone defending Axl for a change, especially on the media.
Posted Image

#2 bacardimayne

bacardimayne

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,546 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

I like Piers Morgan.

Posted Image

#3 BBA

BBA

Resident Insider

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationThe Pill Mill Capital of the U.S.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?

Edited by BBA, 20 April 2012 - 12:58 AM.

#4 GNR123GNR456

GNR123GNR456

Son of a Gun

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?

I hate when people act like they know somebody they never met.
Posted Image

#5 Lee62

Lee62

Son of a Gun

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

Chuck Norris of rock... :lolzers: :lolzers: :lolzers:

#6 kostabi

kostabi

Guns N' Roses

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

Axl was chicken shit and wouldn't even mention Slash's name, even though Slash is the SINGLE actual reason he did not attend.
Posted Image

#7 classicrawker

classicrawker

True Gunner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

Sorry Piers but Axl still isn't going to let you interview him.........
"Slash's music is all natural...Les Paul through a couple of pedals into a Marshall stack.....no extra spices or artificial ingredients necessary"

#8 dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k

GNR's #1 Realist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Sorry Piers but Axl still isn't going to let you interview him.........

+1
Posted Image

#9 ARX77

ARX77

Son of a Gun

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:09 AM

In fairness I think he was just trying to give a RnR analogy... it was a good piece and entertaining. He's right to an extent though... A lot of the reason we all love Axl are probably some of the same reasons we do not like him or get frustrated with him. I respect Axl's decision, do I wish he would have showed up of course. But he didnt

#10 Conor

Conor

Tiny Twink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts
  • LocationDundee/Belfast

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

I like Piers Morgan.

Banned.
Posted Image

#11 Barry

Barry

Barry The Bastard!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

1 total fanny pad, defending another total fanny pad!

"Since this is a new band", Rose, Axl 2001

It's a figure of speech in regards to the lineup change, not to be taken literallly. Just something you say. He clearly didn't mean it in a literal sense, otherwise he wouldn't have kept the name since he is the owner of it. Even if he had, it's irrelevant.

:facepalm:

#12 UcudBmine

UcudBmine

What if we all mad bro?

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Coming from mister bullshit himself.
I don't get why you won't just shut the hell up to be honest.

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.

But thanks for the lulz anyway :CoolFace:
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.

#13 arnold layne

arnold layne

the forum fuckup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.

I don't like games and fun
I don't like anyone.

#14 UcudBmine

UcudBmine

What if we all mad bro?

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hey arnold, got laid :CoolFace: ?
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.

#15 arnold layne

arnold layne

the forum fuckup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hey arnold, got laid :CoolFace: ?

No.
I don't like anyone.

#16 UcudBmine

UcudBmine

What if we all mad bro?

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Got milk?

#17 arnold layne

arnold layne

the forum fuckup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

No.
I don't like anyone.

#18 UcudBmine

UcudBmine

What if we all mad bro?

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

No.

Ok.

#19 arnold layne

arnold layne

the forum fuckup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

No.

Ok.

Mhmmm.
I don't like anyone.

#20 UcudBmine

UcudBmine

What if we all mad bro?

• PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

No.

Ok.

Mhmmm.

If you really tried as many drugs as you said I respect you anyway, milk or no milk. I love tripping on MDMA and shrooms.

Edited by UcudBmine, 20 April 2012 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users