GunsNFNRoses: Piers Morgan Defends Axl Rose. - GunsNFNRoses

Jump to content

Posted Image


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Piers Morgan Defends Axl Rose.

#1 User is offline   GNR123GNR456 

  • Son of a Gun
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 529
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

http://www.cnn.com/v...of-axl-rose.cnn

It's great to someone defending Axl for a change, especially on the media.
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   bacardimayne 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 7,394
  • Joined: 18-May 10

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

I like Piers Morgan.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   BBA 

  • Resident Insider
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 1,640
  • Joined: 18-June 10
  • LocationThe Pill Mill Capital of the U.S.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?

This post has been edited by BBA: 20 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

0

#4 User is offline   GNR123GNR456 

  • Topic Starter
  • Son of a Gun
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 529
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


I hate when people act like they know somebody they never met.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Lee62 

  • Son of a Gun
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 102
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

Chuck Norris of rock... :lolzers: :lolzers: :lolzers:
0

#6 User is offline   kostabi 

  • Guns N' Roses
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 2,975
  • Joined: 19-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

Axl was chicken shit and wouldn't even mention Slash's name, even though Slash is the SINGLE actual reason he did not attend.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   classicrawker 

  • True Gunner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 6,100
  • Joined: 20-May 10

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

Sorry Piers but Axl still isn't going to let you interview him.........
"Slash's music is all natural...Les Paul through a couple of pedals into a Marshall stack.....no extra spices or artificial ingredients necessary"
0

#8 User is offline   dave-gnfnr2k 

  • GNR's #1 Realist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 2,829
  • Joined: 21-May 10

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

View Postclassicrawker, on 20 April 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

Sorry Piers but Axl still isn't going to let you interview him.........

+1
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   ARX77 

  • Son of a Gun
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: 28-June 10
  • LocationFL

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:09 AM

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


In fairness I think he was just trying to give a RnR analogy... it was a good piece and entertaining. He's right to an extent though... A lot of the reason we all love Axl are probably some of the same reasons we do not like him or get frustrated with him. I respect Axl's decision, do I wish he would have showed up of course. But he didnt
0

#10 User is offline   Conor 

  • Tiny Twink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 5,767
  • Joined: 18-May 10
  • LocationDundee/Belfast

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

View Postbacardimayne, on 20 April 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

I like Piers Morgan.

Banned.
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Barry 

  • Barry The Bastard!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 4,517
  • Joined: 24-May 10

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

1 total fanny pad, defending another total fanny pad!

View PostBroskirose, on 05 February 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

View PostBarry, on 05 February 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

"Since this is a new band", Rose, Axl 2001

It's a figure of speech in regards to the lineup change, not to be taken literallly. Just something you say. He clearly didn't mean it in a literal sense, otherwise he wouldn't have kept the name since he is the owner of it. Even if he had, it's irrelevant.



:facepalm:
0

#12 User is offline   UcudBmine 

  • What if we all mad bro?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 572
  • Joined: 18-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


Coming from mister bullshit himself.
I don't get why you won't just shut the hell up to be honest.

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.


But thanks for the lulz anyway :CoolFace:
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.
0

#13 User is offline   arnold layne 

  • the forum fuckup
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 7,543
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


Coming from mister bullshit himself.
I don't get why you won't just shut the hell up to be honest.

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.


But thanks for the lulz anyway :CoolFace:


:facepalm:
I don't like games and fun
I don't like anyone.
0

#14 User is offline   UcudBmine 

  • What if we all mad bro?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 572
  • Joined: 18-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


Coming from mister bullshit himself.
I don't get why you won't just shut the hell up to be honest.

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.


But thanks for the lulz anyway :CoolFace:


:facepalm:


Hey arnold, got laid :CoolFace: ?
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.
0

#15 User is offline   arnold layne 

  • the forum fuckup
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 7,543
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

View PostBBA, on 20 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Well, leave it to CNN to give you a slanted version of the facts.

Judging by Piers' comments, you'd think that Axl bailed on the HOF because he's this uncontrollable rebel that doesn't believe in formalized institutions or what the Rock Hall stands for.

Nowhere did he mention that he bailed because he couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room as his ex-guitar player. Plus, did I miss the article that said Axl ripped up his invitation? Or was that more BS added to make for a more controversial piece?


Coming from mister bullshit himself.
I don't get why you won't just shut the hell up to be honest.

I've seen women throwing panties and shit at Axl who weren't half as obsessed as you are.


But thanks for the lulz anyway :CoolFace:


:facepalm:


Hey arnold, got laid :CoolFace: ?


No.
I don't like games and fun
I don't like anyone.
0

#16 User is offline   UcudBmine 

  • What if we all mad bro?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 572
  • Joined: 18-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Got milk?
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.
0

#17 User is offline   arnold layne 

  • the forum fuckup
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 7,543
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

No.
I don't like games and fun
I don't like anyone.
0

#18 User is offline   UcudBmine 

  • What if we all mad bro?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 572
  • Joined: 18-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

No.


Ok.
''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.
0

#19 User is offline   arnold layne 

  • the forum fuckup
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 7,543
  • Joined: 15-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

No.


Ok.


Mhmmm.
I don't like games and fun
I don't like anyone.
0

#20 User is offline   UcudBmine 

  • What if we all mad bro?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 572
  • Joined: 18-April 11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

View PostUcudBmine, on 20 April 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

View Postarnold layne, on 20 April 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

No.


Ok.


Mhmmm.


If you really tried as many drugs as you said I respect you anyway, milk or no milk. I love tripping on MDMA and shrooms.

This post has been edited by UcudBmine: 20 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

''I see blood in the water'' - 50 year old rocker Axl Rose after shaving his pubic area in the shower.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Go to top of page
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users