evader

2012.02.10 - Roseland Ballroom, NYC

Optimism Guage  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will New Material Be Played Tonight?

• Yes
    • Are you kidding?

Tonight GNR plays Roseland Ballroom for the first of three New York shows. There have been a bunch of rumors about whether new material is close to debut. Out of curiosity, does anyone expect to hear anything new tonight?

I'll try to update the show if I can find info online. Hopefully I did this poll thing right.

Supposedly (thanks Black Sabbath):

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Rocket Queen

Sorry

You Could Be Mine

Better

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Edited by evader

Tonight GNR plays Roseland Ballroom for the first of three New York shows. There have been a bunch of rumors about whether new material is close to debut. Out of curiosity, does anyone expect to hear anything new tonight?

I'll try to update the show if I can find info online. Hopefully I did this poll thing right.

I can feel a little bit of a buzz :itr:

I hope this starts like 2006, but with the 2008 ending. :fingers-crossed:

That would be fine with me too, but I'm feeling about the same as Changes. Seems to me like we'll know in about 8 hours what to expect for the rest of the year.

I can feel a little bit of a buzz :itr:

If new stuff gets played tonight, I'll be feeling a whole lotta buzz. I bought some jager, some whiskey, and some beer, just in case.

If they play something new, tomorrow I'll risk going outside just to buy tickets to the show in Poland. If they do not, I will buy the tickets later :CoolFace:

I'm going to say yes.

Need to stay positive and we have more reasons than ever to feel that way.

I didn't think it would be possible but I could possibly get even more excited about the summer tour now. :awesome:

To anyone attending tonight (think BS is?) have an awesome time and we want a blow by blow report upon your return!

shit... knowing Axl, I'll be happy as long as he shows up

Me too, but I probably shouldn't have doubts. He's been remarkably reliable lately, including starting shows earlier than normal. Kudos to the new management.

Braof Jägermeister...

That gives me a very bad hangover last night. :canofworms:

Anyway, here's a picture of the stage: 10s7yiu.jpg

OMG! DO you see that stage?!?!? That means ... ... ... new songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

JB, you're too funny. I voted "are you kidding?" just in case anyone cares. Also, my attention span is crap, so any updates you may get from me will likely be few and far between. But I WILL update the original post with any info I can find.

Send your strongest new song vibes toward NY everyone. I think you'll all agree we are ready for anything that deviates from "status quo".

Braof Jägermeister...

That gives me a very bad hangover last night. :canofworms:

Anyway, here's a picture of the stage: 10s7yiu.jpg

OMG! DO you see that stage?!?!? That means ... ... ... new songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

I voted the "are you kidding" option, so.... :CoolFace: