Sorry

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Rose piano solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road)

November Rain

Ron Thal solo (Pink Panther theme)

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Nightrain

-----Encore-----

Madagascar

Better

Paradise City

Guns N' Roses

Monday, May 31, 2010 - Vestlandshallen, Bergen, Norway

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Richard Fortus solo (James Bond theme)

Live and Let Die

Sorry

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Rose piano solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road)

November Rain

Ron Thal solo (Pink Panther theme)

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Nightrain

-----Encore-----

Madagascar

Better

Paradise City

It's a shame that they've dropped If The World. I'd have thought This I Love would have been the song that got the boot from the setlist.

As long as they play 6 CD songs I'm happy, even though the lack of Shack and ITW lately is somewhat disappointing.

As long as they play 6 CD songs I'm happy, even though the lack of Shack and ITW lately is somewhat disappointing.

Yeah but three of them they have been playing for 10 years.

And those are not even the so called big guns as Axl put it back in the day.

Its basically 2002/06 all over again when they are not playing a lot of CD songs because it had not come out yet.

IMO they should be playing at least 8-10 CD songs.

cut out some of the boring solos

Edited by dave-gnfnr2k

cut out some of the boring solos

Axl is an ego-maniac.

Why can't the solos have vocals? Why can't Tommy sing a song from VGH, or Ron sing a song from Normal?

I guess Axl has to take a break, but why can't someone else take the mic for 5 minutes?

Axl is an ego-maniac.

Why can't the solos have vocals? Why can't Tommy sing a song from VGH, or Ron sing a song from Normal?

I guess Axl has to take a break, but why can't someone else take the mic for 5 minutes?

Exactly, I mean in 06/07 Ron sang YCBM a couple of times so for the guitarist's "solo" how about playing a track from their solo album with them on vocals, or a Guns track with them on vocals?

I'd love to see Ron or Tommy sing a song rather than endure one of those awkward guitar solos...

I'd love to see Ron or Tommy sing a song rather than endure one of those awkward guitar solos...

I don't understand why Axl never ask Tommy if he doesn't want's to single a couple of Replacement songs?

**shrugs**

Axl is an ego-maniac.

Um, Tommy DID take the mic to sing "My Generation" and "Sonic Reducer" earlier in the tour. So, I didn't see any evidence that there's a rule saying the other guys can't sing songs.

Ali

Um, Tommy DID take the mic to sing "My Generation" and "Sonic Reducer" earlier in the tour. So, I didn't see any evidence that there's a rule saying the other guys can't sing songs.

Yes, I know Tommy sang a few times during the Asian tour - that's why I'm wondering he's not doing it anymore.

Yes, I know Tommy sang a few times during the Asian tour - that's why I'm wondering he's not doing it anymore.

From what I've seen from previous GNR tours, they always peak towards the end. It seems they peaked in Toyko, only on the fourth show.

I never understood why people hate the Pink Panther solo. Sure, the James Bond theme is cheesy but the rest are pretty cool.

I would love to hear Ron sing and play "Turn Around" or "Real" from Normal though.

The solo's realy do ruin the moment! I wouldn't mind solo's half way through the set....but after the first four songs??? Come on Axl, you're not that old dude, Tyler can belt them out for more than 4 songs without needing to suck down on the Oxygen!

Ali

O.k. Then we agree it isn't an issue of "can or cannot", but an issue of "why or why not". Unfortunately, only the guys in the band can answer that question. I really liked Tommy's version of "My Generation". It had a real punk rock feel to it.

Ali

O.k. Then we agree it isn't an issue of "can or cannot", but an issue of "why or why not". Unfortunately, only the guys in the band can answer that question. I really liked Tommy's version of "My Generation". It had a real punk rock feel to it.

Ali

Mabey they thought they were copying Duff's spot too much, you know, getting the guy on the bass to sing ?

Ali

Mabey they thought they were copying Duff's spot too much, you know, getting the guy on the bass to sing ?

Uhhh :confused: I don't see why they would let that stop them now.

2nk8n4o.jpg