Bad Apple

DJ ASHBA: I wrote 12 new songs for GNR, and Axl liked it.

He's not telling the truth. His music is crap, and Axl would never like it, not to forget that he's a total wanker with an inflated ego.

I just wrote and then *backspaced* like 10 times. I decided not to post them because they were obscenely violent, and broke about 20 rules.

But that should give you an idea of how I feel about this.

We don't even 20 rules.

Nobody listen to the interview, just the general hate of Ashba?

Like i said: i don't like DJ, but this is maybe interesting stuff

Like i said: i don't like DJ, but this is maybe interesting stuff

no, it's not

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Why is it not interesting? It's some news on a possible new Guns N' Roses album. Oh yeah that's it, your not a fan of Guns N' Roses.

if waxl is such a genius (as fanboys claim), why does he need an imbecile like ashba to write songs for him ? that question is in fact more interesting than cashba's 12 new songs

i don't know but this seems to confirm waxl's lack of talent and creativity

I don't want shit that sounds like a more generic Velvet Revolver. I want crazy Bumblefoot, Buckethead, and Robin Finck shit.

Exactly. It'll be some generic, uninspired, and pandering Top 40 rock shit. :thumbsdown:

I don't want shit that sounds like a more generic Velvet Revolver. I want crazy Bumblefoot, Buckethead, and Robin Finck shit.

Exactly. It'll be some generic, uninspired, and pandering Top 40 rock shit. :thumbsdown:

If the new stuff sounds anything like Bumble's solo stuff I'll skip it. The idea of Axl doing a bad New Found Glory impression doesn't really do it for me. If it's Bucket and Finck stuff though, I'm in!

Seriously I'd take 12 songs off DJ over this shit any day! I mean it's just embarrassing!

Edited by Dazey

Wait a minute.

Velvet Revolver = mainstream rock = A-OK on GNFNRs.

New Guns = Axl doing his own thing = Hated on GNFNRs

New Guns trying to do mainstream rock = Hated on GNFNRs

Axl trying to do his own thing on next record = Hated by GNFNRs

?

if waxl is such a genius (as fanboys claim), why does he need an imbecile like ashba to write songs for him ? that question is in fact more interesting than cashba's 12 new songs

i don't know but this seems to confirm waxl's lack of talent and creativity

So, I guess you only like Velvet Revolver and Slash's Snakepit, then? Cause "Waxl" is on all of the original GNR records too.....

There is more to Bumblefoot than that one song that people constantly post. If its not your thing, its not your thing but there is more to Ron than that song and that sound. He can write music 10x better than anything DJ has ever or will ever touch. Fact.

Post something then! I know the guy has talent but as far as I see it so far he's nothing more than an instrument at Axl's disposal. I've not seen him write anything that makes me think I'd like to see any of his songs on a future record.

I could post shit all day. Ron tackles a bunch of styles. It's not all quircky "New Found Glory impression" as you call it. If you want something more accessible to basic music fans (but still musically brilliant) there is a lot of stuff. I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. I guess one thing I'd recommend starting with is his Barefoot EP. It's just acoustic guitar and Ron. Amazing vocals and guitar work (the instrumental versions alone are epic).

Okay I'll give you that it sounds really good. :thumbsup: Think his voice suits that kinda thing a lot better too!

If the new stuff sounds anything like Bumble's solo stuff I'll skip it. The idea of Axl doing a bad New Found Glory impression doesn't really do it for me. If it's Bucket and Finck stuff though, I'm in!

Seriously I'd take 12 songs off DJ over this shit any day! I mean it's just embarrassing!

There is more to Bumblefoot than that one song that people constantly post. If its not your thing, its not your thing but there is more to Ron than that song and that sound. He can write music 10x better than anything DJ has ever or will ever touch. Fact.

Never say "Fact." after an opinion ever again. Ever.

Please stop spamming Bubmlefoot shit! This thread isn't about him.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I can see bacardi has got right!

Please stop spamming Bubmlefoot shit! This thread isn't about him.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I can see bacardi has got right!

How was it spamming? It was perfectly relevant to the topic and I'm sure even Broski wouldn't disagree too vehemently.

Hasn't DJ given similar interviews every time out? "I'm writing a lot...Axl loves it...new album" going back a couple of years now. Don't think his credibility is all that high.

This is the best thing that can happen. They can use DJS song for a new album, and he wont butcher BHS and Fincks songs.

Maybe while we are waiting for Ashba democracy we can get the CD sessions that were heard the way they were meant to with just Robin and BH and not DJ and Ron